- An appointment has been changed...
- A meeting has been cancelled...
- An urgent new job has come up...
- A field operator needs directions...
- A customer's car is ready...
- A patient's prescription can be collected...
- A new property has come on the market and is ready for viewing...
- e2text :
- Links PCs with mobile phones
- Uses your normal email app - e.g. Microsoft Outlook
- Sends mobile replies back to you as emails
- Works with any phone that can send texts
- Use e2text to :
- Contact all your sales team with just one message
- Advertise a job to all your registered candidates
- Send appointment reminders
- Communicate with your drivers
- Alert customers when work has been completed
- Communicate your News first
97% of text messages are opened and read within 3 minutes of receipt
Mobile Marketing Association 2012
With the effect of spam filters, only 22% of emails are ever opened
Frost and Sullivan 2010 & Epsilon 2009
Response rates for text are 8 to 30 times better than email if you're promoting a service or product